Don’t humidify, Rumidify! Humidifiers are a must for many families during any season, but particularly for mine during the long winter months we experience here in Northern Alberta, Canada. We all breath easier, have less dry lips and sinuses, and it also helps my family fight off cold symptoms. This winter we are ditching the humidifer and going cordless, Eco-friendly, and low maintenance with Rumidifier.
Rumidifier is used by simply installing on any standard floor vent or register and letting your furnace do all the work. No electricity is needed making it cost effective for your home and Eco-friendly for our our environment.
One of my favorite things about the Rumidifier is it’s worry free with no cords for water to spill on, a feature that was very important to me as a family with two small children in our home.
Another feature that really appealed to me about Rumidifier is the medicine vaporiser that can be used to hold essential oils.
I frequently burn a Theives essential oil in our home to keep germs away and seasonal colds at bay. You’ll be able to add any oils into the Rumidifier medicine vaporiser and have it dispersed throughout your home. We enjoyed adding lemon or lavender oil for a scent booster in any room we decided to move our Rumidifier into.
I mentioned above how I really like that Rumidifer is zero cost and Eco-friendly, and here are some other things I liked:
- Noise Free. No moving parts so no sounds to disturb you. I can easily put it in my baby’s room and not worry it will wake her through the night.
- Safe. No cords for my kids to pull on or steam flowing out to risk hurting themselves with.
- Easy to install. My vent was smaller and I had to break off the snap off tabs for it to fit our vent size and pop it in. It simply sits in your vent, fuss free.
- Low Maintenance. The base is top rack dishwasher safe, and the organic filter can be cleaned and reused using water and vinegar. Your filter will only need to be replaced after extensive use and for a low cost of $9.50 cad.
- Portable. Move your Rumidifier from room to room as needed.
My only complaint about the unit would be it’s a little bulky. I can still choose to move my Rumidifier from room to room as needed, however the cost is so affordable (approx $39.95 cad) that I can see myself just buying an extra one to leave one in each bedroom during these dry winter months.
Thank you to Rumidifier for sending us this unit to try and review! Overall I am very impressed and would recommend this product to any friend or family member. You can find more info about any Rumidifier products on the Website Here and also follow them on social media with the following links:
Thanks to my friends at Rumidifier we would like to give you the chance to win your own RD10 unit by entering our Giveaway! The Giveaway is open to residents of Canada and US, winner will need to disclose a home address to Rumidifier for shipping purposes. Open from Nov 9th-Nov 23rd, 2017. Our Rumidifier Giveaway winner will be contacted via email.
Don’t forget to Pin this image to share this zero cost, Eco-Friendly option to breath easy this season!